Bensenville Eye Care Has You Covered
Keeping you and your family safe and healthy is our number one priority; that is why we have developed the following new procedures in our practice.
Before Visit Needs:
Before your next visit please make sure to fill out our Hippa policy forms, medication history and send in a photo of the front and back side of your insurance card to help reduce patient to staff handoff interactions.
- Please send the front and back side of your insurance and photo ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online forms can be found on our website here: https://www.bensenvilleeyecare.com/contact-us/patient-forms/
- If you are feeling ill before your visit we will make sure to reschedule you.
- If you have items you will be bringing in like contact lenses, glasses for repairs or other items for our team please make sure those are in a secure plastic bag before your visit.
- It is recommended that you come to your appointment alone. We do allow one additional person (with a mask) to accompany a child or patients who need some assistance. Note, anyone coming into the office will be going through the same health and safety measures for the check-in process.
Once you arrive at our practice, please wait in your car and call our front desk team at 630.860.5066 to let us know you are ready to start your appointment. A team member will then work with you on getting you checked-in by:
– Updating any needed check-in materials for your insurance, health forms, and other patient information. As a reminder, we are asking you to email the front and back of your insurance and photo ID card before your exam to help limit the patient to staff paper handoffs.
– Asking a series of health screening questions and taking your temperature with a touchless thermometer along with providing hand sanitizer as you enter the building. Any additional members of your party will be required to take the health screen questionnaire and get their temperature checked.
– Ensuring you have a mask on before you are allowed to enter the practice.
During your Visit:
Throughout your visit, you will notice our staff opening doors, keeping a safe distance from you and other patients, wearing masks along with providing you hand sanitizer. Our team will also be frequently cleaning high touch areas like the optical department, front desk areas, and bathrooms.
Our team will be on hand to pick out glasses off the board for you as you will be asked to be remained seated at the dispensing desk. You will also notice we have special procedures to make sure all used frames are properly cleaned.
Thank you so much for being our valued patient and choosing to support our local community. Our goal is to provide you with the safest and most relaxing visit as possible. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask us during your exam about our procedures and how they ensure for a safe practice visit.
The Bensenville Eye Care Team